Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Welcome! I'm so excited to see you!!!

My name is Amber Bibeau and I have been tossing the idea around on starting a crafts/life blog for awhile now.  I'm currently going to MiraCosta Community College working towards my AA in both Graphic and Web Design.  I am always learning new things both in the classroom and online that I would love to share with the world! Plus who doesn't love to learn all the juicy gossip of one's life in another part of the country/world?

So this is going to be my blog, Designing Fun! I'm so excited to share ideas, thoughts, concepts, oh heck everything that comes along really that's worth mentioning.  As I bet many of you can already tell, I just write what I'm thinking as I'm thinking it or else I forget.  So I apologize for that in advance.  This blog is for fun anyhow.  How can you get that I'm super excited about something when I have to write something all proper?

Since my blog is only starting today it is a little rough around the edges and needs WAY more personality.  So if you all are patient with me I bet this could be a lot of fun and very interesting in watching a small blog evolve into something AWESOME!

~ Amber

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment