Thursday, August 2, 2012

Designing Fun is Back

I'm so sorry it's been a few days... With my blog acting crazy and family in town I just didn't have the time or the patience really to work on the blog and fix things.  It was so annoying, normally I don't mind little ads that pop up if they relate to the content.  I do mind that I set a designated area for ads and then my poor blog and poor viewers get bombarded with them.  It made Designing Fun look tacky and like one of those blogs who just want to make money and don't really care about the content.  I do care... So for right now I'm just not going to have anything.

Designing Fun is still a baby in the blog world and still has alot that needs doing.  Eventually I would love to have a DIYcraft or recipe once a day.  Maybe a beautiful photograph that I just can't help but to share with the world!  I would also eventually love to make it more interactive so when I have enough followers make it easier for them to post their own ideas and what nots. I don't know like I said Designing Fun is still a baby and has LOTS of room to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment