Thursday, November 1, 2012

369 Asked for me again!

Well HMLA 369 loved the work that I did for them so much that they asked me to make them a t-shirt.  They wanted it simple in the front with just the squadron patch and "The World Famous Gunfighters" right below it.  That's one of their sayings that they are known for.

The back they wanted the phrase "It's all about respect" to be big with the same graphics from the squadron patch without the circular frame and such.  The final request was make it appear like some silhouette cowboys or gunfighters are walking from the Torri-gate.


This is the silhouette that I created.  Everyone in the squadron would always quote from the movie Tombstone and that's what inspired me to create this graphic.  Below is the finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment